Diversity & Inclusion
Metro is committed to Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and Small Business Enterprise (SBE) involvement in transit projects and purchasing.
We welcome the opportunity to work with all businesses, including Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE), Minority Business Enterprises (MBE), Women's Business Enterprises (WBE), Disability-Owned Business Enterprises (DOBE) and Small Business Enterprises (SBE).
For information on doing business with Metro or for information concerning Metro's DBE program, contact:
Metro/Diversity & Inclusion
1401 Bank St, 2nd Floor
Cincinnati, OH 45214-1782
DBE GUIDELINE LINKS:
• Ohio Department of Transportation - www.ohioucp.org
• US Department of Transportation, Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization - www.osdbu.dot.gov
• Federal Transit Administration – www.fta.dot.gov
• US Department of Labor, Davis-Bacon Information – www.dol.gov/esa/programs/dbra/index.htm
• Davis-Bacon Wage Determinations - www.gpo.gov/davisbacon
The Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority, (SORTA) is proposing a Federal Fiscal Year 2018 - 2020 overall triennial goal of 9.23% for Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) participation in federally funded contracts.
A description of how the proposed goal was established is available for public inspection Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 P.M. at the SORTA/Metro, Office of Diversity and Inclusion, located at 1401 Bank Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45214-1782, for thirty (30) days following this notice.
Posted June 27, 2017
SORTA/Metro will accept written comments on this goal for a period of forty five (45) days following the date of this notice. Address comments to:
DBE Liaison Officer
Office of Diversity and Inclusion
1401-B Bank Street
Cincinnati, OH 45214