Diversity & Inclusion
Metro is committed to Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and Small Business Enterprise (SBE) involvement in transit projects and purchasing.
We welcome the opportunity to work with all businesses, including Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE), Minority Business Enterprises (MBE), Women's Business Enterprises (WBE), Disability-Owned Business Enterprises (DOBE) and Small Business Enterprises (SBE).
For information on doing business with Metro, please contact:
DeMarcus L. Peters, J.D.
Director, Diversity & Inclusion
For questions and further information concerning Metro's DBE program:
Metro/Diversity & Inclusion
1401 Bank St, 2nd Floor
Cincinnati, OH 45214-1782
DBE Guidelines Links
- Ohio Department of Transportation - www.ohioucp.org
- US Department of Transportation, Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization - www.osdbu.dot.gov
- Federal Transit Administration – www.fta.dot.gov
- US Department of Labor, Davis-Bacon Information – www.dol.gov/esa/programs/dbra/index.htm
- Davis-Bacon Wage Determinations - www.gpo.gov/davisbacon
SORTA/METRO has established a Fiscal Year 2015 – 2017 goal of 18.23% for Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) participation in federally funded contracts.